- Perfect as a centerpiece
- Flower vase
- Power element in altar
- White 75: The high kaolin content and lack of other ingredients like iron is what makes this clay diffuse white. Adding to our pieces elegance and cleanness.
- Yxing Clay: “Purple Sand '' is a type of clay that has been used in traditional Chinese pottery since the 16th century. The colors attained are shades of luscious red, to bordeaux and violets.
- Gres de moutiers: Straight from the earth to our studio, unprocessed, this desert color clay has strong grounding properties.
- White 75: 34 cm high, 18 cm diameter
- Yxing Clay: 30 cm high, 16 cm diameter
- Gres de moutiers: 30 cm high, 16 cm diameter